We have a fantastic kids program here at CrossFit Littleton for children and young adults ages 5 & up. CrossFit Kids is a core strength & conditioning program designed around the unique needs of children and teens. Physical skills and movements are taught including basic gymnastics, plyometric work, running, jumping etc. The workload and complexity are scaled so that they are appropriate for the age of your child. Class is 1 hour long, a ton of fun, & culminates in a game/competition involving CrossFit movements and methods.
Your children are welcome to train for a week free to see if our program is a good fit. Class times are Monday and Wednesday at 4:15PM and Saturday at 11:00AM.
Just give us a call or contact us via the form on the right and we’ll get you set up with an appointment 20 minutes prior to the start of class. We’ll give you a tour of the facility and get you situated and you and your child will get a chance to meet and talk with the instructor(s).
Things our program can do for you and your child:
- Develop a broad and inclusive fitness and athleticism that readily carries over to other athletics
- Instill a positive work ethic
- Hedge against childhood and adult obesity
- Provide a positive outlet for physical expression
- Build confidence
- Improve general focus and brain function through regular exercise
- Provide a sense of community and a place to make new friends
Give us a call or fill out the Contact Us form to the right to set up your child’s first free class! 303.948.4484