At the core of every great business is an equally great workforce. Integrating a Corporate Wellness program boosts employee morale, improves health and fitness, decreases absenteeism and increases productivity in the workplace. It also allows for an even playing field amongst employees strengthening the bonds between employees.
Healthy employees are happy employees!
Wellness programs are highly efficient in lowering health insurance premiums that have spiked due to claims paid on preventable illness such as diabetes and obesity. Getting employees to take an active part in their health while at work not only enhances their work/life balance but also makes fitness an essential aspect of their day to day lives.
CrossFit Littleton is proud to announce our Corporate Wellness program offered to local Denver Area businesses.
Whether it be a before work energy boost, a lunch-time work break, or a way to beat stress at the end of the day, we can tailor a program to the needs of your employees.
Included in every CrossFit Littleton Wellness program is the following:
- An EXPERIENCED, Professional, Strength & Conditioning coach dedicated to your program
- A comprehensive structural assessment to help each client understand where they are at developmentally and what they are working towards
- Hour-long strength and conditioning sessions, scaled to all fitness levels, held 2-4x/week on site (we’ll come to you or classes may be held at our facility)
- Goal setting and nutrition/lifestyle education
- Access to coach via e-mail in addition to class times
- An engaging environment for all employees, no matter what fitness level
For more information and to get started, please contact Ian Starr directly @ 720.201.6054 or ianatcrossfitlittleton.net.
We look forward to helping you build a stronger business one rep at a time!